Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy (EHS Policy)
We at Fabcare are committed to protecting the environment, health & safety of our work force and our valuable customers. We conduct our business in accordance with the highest applicable legal and ethical standards, and strive to contribute to the environmental sustainability.
We are committed to
- Complying with all applicable environmental, health and safety (EHS) regulations and laws.
- Proactively reducing and preventing those effects of our operations, products and services which may cause harm to environment, occupational health or safety.
- Establishing safe systems, constantly evolving and upgrading our technology keeping in mind the changing environmental needs.
- Integrating EHS into all our key business decisions – including the designing and production of all the machines we manufacture.
- Reducing resource consumption and minimizing waste during our production.
- Encouraging suppliers, subcontractors and retailers to adopt same environmental principles.
- Assuring employee well-being by using appropriate and safe working methods.
- Providing safe environment at workplace by regularly practicing risk evaluations and quality checks to minimize any kinds of accidents or damages.
- Educating our employees about the Company’s environmental standards through training and regular communications.
- Offering our customers, safe & environment friendly machine options and guiding them at every stage to curtail risks.